Financial troubles are just some of the challenges that can cause difficulties in an individual’s life. Financial stress can be overwhelming, put strain on your family and affect your relationships with the people around you. It is important to know that you are not the only person facing such challenges. There are options for debt relief, and I can help you seek out the best option.
Rehl Law Firm serves clients throughout the state of Oklahoma in bankruptcy law matters. I dedicate my firm to helping individuals get a fresh start through debt relief. I am committed to providing personalized attention to my clients and will make certain their best interests are kept in the foreground at all times.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: I help individuals file under Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code. Commonly known as a liquidation bankruptcy, Chapter 7 will eliminate your unsecured debts and allow you to get a fresh start.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: I help people file under Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. This is often called a reorganization bankruptcy, where a portion of your debts is paid back over time. At the end of the time period, the remainder of your debts is discharged.
- Credit card debt: In a bankruptcy, you will be able to eliminate most, if not all, of your credit card debt. Credit card debts and medical debts (for instance from personal injury matters) are two of the most common debts that my clients have questions about.
- Wage garnishments: As soon as you file for bankruptcy, wage garnishments are halted. If you receive a notice that your wages will be garnished in the near future, it is important to seek legal counsel immediately.
- Creditor harassment: Immediately after you file for bankruptcy, you will get the breathing room you need from creditors. Once the automatic stay is in place, the creditors will not be allowed to contact you and in some instances we can stop the harassment even before you file.
- Foreclosure Defense: Filing bankruptcy can create an automatic stay and prohibits creditors from pursuing their debt collections with you. This protects you from foreclosure proceedings as well.
Getting a Fresh Start
You do not have to be embarrassed about the idea of bankruptcy. Many individuals are facing financial struggles that could not have otherwise been avoided. At my law firm, you will get the personalized treatment that your case deserves and a strong advocate who will be on your side. Bankruptcy allows you to get back on your feet, begin re-establishing your credit and hopefully start moving your life and finances in a positive direction.
Is bankruptcy right for me? Find out if bankruptcy is your best debt relief option.
Contact a Yukon Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Lawyer
Interested in learning about the benefits of bankruptcy? Schedule a consultation at my law firm. As a knowledgeable Oklahoma City bankruptcy law attorney, I can help you find a debt relief solution that works best for you. Please feel free to contact me online or by phone at 405-926-3369 for a Free Consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.