Do you have an issue with child support payments? Has your ex-spouse or partner taken legal child support enforcement action against you in Oklahoma? Do your child support payments need adjustment?

These are common concerns among my clients. If you have received a letter from a district attorney or from the custodial parent’s lawyer, don’t panic. You are not facing criminal charges, but the legal issue is serious. I can help you resolve any issue you have with child support payments, including:

  • Back child support
  • Inability to pay child support
  • An uncooperative or overly demanding custodial parent
  • Inaccurate payment calculations

I am attorney Kevin Rehl, and I have been practicing law in the Oklahoma City area for more than 24 years. Whether you reside in Oklahoma or out of state, I can represent your best interests in a timely and affordable process. Often, we can find resolution and even get your hearing accomplished over the phone.

Contact me by email, or call 405-926-3369 toll free to schedule a free initial consultation.

Resolving And Modifying Child Support

I understand that there are many issues that can affect my clients’ ability to pay child support in addition to circumstances that call for child support adjustments. Modifying initial court orders can be complicated. The court will require proof of substantial and material change in circumstance on the part of either parent, for which the burden of proof lies with the noncustodial parent.

Together, we will fully evaluate your situation and proceed along the proper legal avenues to an efficient and satisfactory resolution. Circumstances that may warrant modification of child support payments include:

  • Job change
  • Change in household income
  • Medical disability
  • Job loss
  • Other significant life change

For the time being, make your best effort to pay as much of the child support as possible, but document the hardships you are experiencing with complete and accurate detail.

Contact A Mustang & Yukon Child Support Collection Attorney

Schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Oklahoma City child support enforcement attorney. Call 405-926-3369 toll free, or email me. Spanish language interpretation is available by request. For your convenience, evening, weekend and offsite appointments are welcome.

Office Locations

Mustang Office
925 West State Hwy 152
Mustang, OK 73064
Map and Directions
Oklahoma City
3020 NW 149th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Map and Directions
Oklahoma City Office 2
4141 NW Expressway
Suite 360
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Map and Directions